Friday, February 26, 2010

Pondering the Weekend...

As I sit at my desk, I have come to the realization that I itch. Everywhere. Unnamed places. Winter has certainly taken a toll on my skin, as well as my psyche. I look outside, and can't wait for that first warm day. You know what I mean- you sit outside on a lawn chair, and feel the warm breeze on your skin, and it feels like velvet (or velour if you're poor!). Not a hint of chill in the air. That's what I am waiting for.

I vow to cherish every second of this spring and summer. Hopefully, it won't be spent napping and wasting my days of sunshine and happiness. Oooh! Now I want a nap. I keep telling my co-workers that we need to get rid of the treadmill in our "gym" and just put a damn bed in there. Personally, I might actually step in that room.

I digress. Wait- gotta scratch. Better now.

Seriously, why the heck do I take shots every two weeks to help my skin, and it starts to work, and now seems to have stopped? Hmm? I haven't missed a dose. I stab myself regularly. What else should I do? Oh, yeah. Get me some sunshine!!!

March starts the "vacation season" at my office. I swear, every single person but me has at least a couple of days scheduled off. Three of them are going to tropical places! I just have to hold out until November, and pray we can come up with enough money to go to Cancun for our 10th anniversary. That was our plan all along, but money is extremely tight, and my bonehead accountant just told me last night that we owe the feds a couple hundred bucks. Now that made my evening.

Shoot, I am pretty snarky today, aren't I? I do believe it's time for me to spend a little time scrapbooking this weekend to de-stress myself. I'm gonna lock myself up in my craft room, the filthy bathroom be damned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh brother, now we know why John has that second job. B...y moods,dirty house and not enough money!
    Yikes that will keep him away from the house.
    Cheer up take 2 shots of whatever,meds or something stronger.
    Do remember one thing,pretty soon little Sammy will be coming over. You know how new mothers are about cleanliness. Better get busy!

    ReplyDelete